PLEASE CHECK YOUR CARE LABELS
Taking proper care of your Dani Doll Sportswear clothing will ensure longevity.
WASHING: We recommend all sportswear be washed with cold water and a small amount of mild liquid detergent. Garments should be washed separately from all other types of colored clothing especially anything abrasive. Keep away from fabric softeners.
DRYING: Machine dry with low heat for 5 - 10 minutes or air-dry.
- Hand wash is recommended.
- Machine wash delicate. Quick wash cycle.
- Avoid washing these leggings with any other coloured clothing as other fabrics may bleed onto the white stripes or white mesh of your leggings.
- If bleeding has occurred from washing your leggings with other colored clothing we recommend using a scoop of OxiClean in the next wash or washing the item with an oxygen based bleach to remove the color bleeding from the legging. This usually takes out all the color that has bled.
- Air dry is recommended by laying flat on a clean surface. These leggings are fast drying and wrinkle-free.
- Be careful of pulling on top part of fabric too much with sharp nails. This could result in a small tear or hole.
- If you see a small thread sticking out, this does not mean your leggings are coming apart. Just simply cut it off close to the seam.
DRAWSTRINGS: All garments with drawstrings should be tied in a bow before machine washing and drying.
IRONING: Avoid any kind of ironing.
KEEP AWAY FROM BLEACH
KEEP YOUR COLORS BRIGHT: Wash with similar colors and fabrics.
Self-Tanners and bronzers of any kind can stain clothing and might not wash out completely.